Places of Worship – Killead

Parish Boundaries

The following extract is taken from Presbyterian Church in Ireland Parish Boundaries 1917. Printed at "The Witness Office" 58, 60 & 64 Royal Avenue.


From corner near Christy’s Brae by Road past Ballysculty, The Inn Boltnaconnett (Boltnaconnell?) to Nutt’s Corner; by road to Dundesert River; by river to Dundesert Bridge; by Road through Randox to river; by river to Road leading to Diamond; by road to Moore’s Quay; by Coast to Lakeview; by Road past Springhill; Old Stone to Summer Hill, by Road to Corner near Christy’s Brae.

Comments are closed.